A smart but very comfortable Donegal wool blazer, soft and unstructured, with no build-up in the shoulders. We've used a merino lambswool to create a particularly soft Donegal, made at one of the oldest British mills still working, Abraham Moon in West Yorkshire. Can be worn as a suit with the slim fit Donegal trouser, or on its own with our Japanese denim jean or chino.
Abraham Moon was founded in 1837 and today is one of the UK's last remaining vertical woollen mills – which means all the processes are completed at a single site. Raw wool is first dyed then blended and spun into richly coloured yarns, which are woven into beautiful fabrics. The great benefit is that quality can be controlled from start to finish. Today Abraham Moon has a global reputation for luxury woollen fabrics.
Product Code: MJAC7103-GYAK
- 100% Merino Wool
- Horn buttons
- Do not wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean only
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Regular Fit
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size Medium
- US: 1-3 working days; shipped with DHL; $10 or free for orders over $250.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside of the US, please visit the UK, Europe or Rest of World sites.
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860