This T-shirt is made from Sea Island cotton, an exceptionally rare fibre grown and handpicked in the Caribbean, with a very long staple fibre that gives the yarn strength and extraordinary softness. Cut to the same fit as the classic crew neck, this is the perfect foundation layer to any outfit.
Product Code: MTSH4000-WHAA
- 100% Sea Island Cotton
- Sourced from the West Indies and Spun in Switzerland
- Gentle wash at 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Fit is slightly tighter than our classic outerwear T-Shirts
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size Medium
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Sea Island Cotton
Sunspel’s most luxurious garments are crafted from Sea Island cotton, the finest cotton in the world. It’s also the rarest and accounts for just 0.0004% of all the world’s cotton. Sea Island cotton has a longer staple (or fibre) and a finer texture than any other, making it unusually difficult to grow and spin. There is, however, no other cotton that has quite the same extraordinarily soft feel against the skin.
Our long history of working with this remarkable cotton dates back to the 19th century. Today we source our Sea Island cotton from a few small-scale farmers in the Caribbean, and work with specialist technicians in Switzerland to spin and knit our unique fabrics. Sunspel’s Sea Island cotton remains the last word in luxury for underwear, T-shirts, shirts, polo shirts and knitwear.